Thursday, July 17, 2008

Daniel Bradley Gallagher

December 14, 2007-July 17th 2008

We would like to thank everyone for their prayers, support, and concern through this journey.

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura and Jason,

Our prayers are with you and your family. We know that this has been a long journey. Draw comfort from knowing that Daniel is playing in heaven with the rest of the angels. If there is ANYTHING we can do for you, please let us know.

Tom Boyce

Anonymous said...

Laura and Jason,

I am so sorry for your loss. Please know that our prayers are with you and your family. Daniel has touched alot of people lives. He was a very special little boy and he has a very special family.


Bev and Anna Luken

Anonymous said...

Laura and Jason,

Words can not express how sorry we are. You have done everything and beyond to help your beautiful boy.We are sending out a huge hug from all of us. You know that there is a special angel in heaven waiting for him with open arms who will keep him safe and watch over him always.Daniel was very lucky to be born into such a wonderful family. We will always keep him and you in our prayers.

Love,
Kathleen,Tom Austin, and Kendall

Anonymous said...

Laura and Jason,
God blessed us for 7 wonderful months with Daniel and now he is back with God in heaven. We were so blessed to know both Daniel and your family. You will always be in our thoughts and prayers. God bless.
Nurse Cayse

mummy to angel SKYLA said...

Im so sorry for the loss of your precious little boy Daniel. He sure was a little fighter. I hope he is up there playing with my CDH Angel. My thoughts and prayers are with you all at this sad time. Thinking of you

Kristy (mummy to
Angel SKYLA LCDH 13/10/07-13/06/08)

Anonymous said...

Laura, Jason, Noah and Megan,

You are in our thoughts and prayers during this time. I know baby Daniel is in heaven now and he is always going to be smiling knowing how loved he was by all of you. Our family will continue to pray for you.

Love and prayers,
Beth Helton and family

Anonymous said...

Dear Laura and Jason,
My hear goes out to you and your children. I'm so shocked at the news of Daniel's passing. I truely believed that the Cinci docs would be able to find out what was happening to his little body and fix him. Feel the love and hugs I'm sending to you.
Please let me know if I can do ANYTHING to help you.
Love you lots,
Sue, Emily and family

Anonymous said...

Laura and Jason,

It is difficult to know what to say. We will continue to pray for you and to be here for support. We are just a phone call away...

Lori, Bob, Sara, and Michael Kallio

Anonymous said...

Laura and family,

I am so sorry. Know that my prayers and thoughts ate with you.

Love, Rachel and Gavin

Anonymous said...

Laura and Jason,
my heart weeps when i read those words. im so very sorry for your loss. Daniel is a very special baby and now a special angel. i pray you find peace and comfort. im so shocked. he was such a fighter. our thoughts are with you.
cdh mom to zach
Dotty
God Bless

Anonymous said...

To the Gallagher family,
We were so sorry to hear about Daniel. My tears of sadness are for all of you but my tears of joy are for Daniel for calling heaven home today. He is no longer suffering and is completely pain free. Please if you need anything, let us know.

Beth, Gene, Connor and Haley McKelvey

Anonymous said...

Jason and Laura,
I have been out of town and just heard the news of your loss. I can't find the words to tell you how sorry I am. I never got to meet Daniel, but I feel like I knew him. He was a special little boy and he has really touched my heart these last 7 months. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that God will give you all comfort. If there is anything I can do for you, let me know. All my love and prayers, Becky

Anonymous said...

iam so sorry that your little guy passes away .. my kids go to school where your sister teaches and she has kept us updated about daniel..I felt blessed to have been able to listen to news about him he is a fighter.. thiers no words that i can say to make it easier for your family .. just kno that my family will be praying for yours.. and if theirs anything i could do for you food,meals, ect just let me know .. i would love to help #408-9483 amy brown

Anonymous said...

Laura and family,

I cannot express in words how deeply sorry I am for your loss. You all have been and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Katie Schultz

Laura Barrineau said...

Laura and Jason,

You all do not know me, but I am friends with Melissa. I have been praying for your family, and keeping up with Daniel's condition. I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that the prayers of loved ones and the comfort that only comes from above can sustain you during this heartbreaking time.

In Him, Laura Barrineau

Jen said...

Laura and Jason,

I'm so sorry to hear of Daniel's passing. He fought a very hard battle. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jen Miller
Mommy to Sofia - LCDH & ECMO

Dawn Nolan said...

Laura, Jason, Noah, and Megan,

What a beautiful family you have, filled with so much love. I am sorry to hear of the loss of Daniel. What a gorgeous, precious fighter he was. He will be with you forever, guiding you through the difficult journey you now face. My thoughts and prayers are with you now and in the time to come. Peace be with you.

Dawn Nolan
Punta Gorda, FL

Alix Shutello said...

Jason and Laura:

My love goes out to you and your family. Mark and I are eternally sorry that you have lost this precious child. This blog has given us an opportunity to know Daniel and he will never be forgotten. Thank you allowing us to share in his life.

All our love,

Alix, Mark, Matthew and Dylan Shutello

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with your family. Daniel put up the best fight ever. He will be in the hearts of everyone that knew him forever, he just had a way of melting your heart with his eyes. My hope is that there will come peace knowing that he is in heaven, a place of peace and love. He will be smiling down on all of you waiting until you can be together again.
bless your family,
Nurse Tammy

Anonymous said...

Laura, Jason and family,
My family and friends have been praying for Daniel since before he was born. You do not know me, but I work With Melissa. So, I received constant updates on your precious angel. We will continue to lift you up in prayer. Lean on God and trust in Him for strength.

Love & prayers,
Kim Bailey

Anonymous said...

Laura & Jason,
I cannot even put into words how sorry I am for your loss. Daniel was such a little fighter and you both have been the best parents and have done everything possible to make sure he had the best care possible in bringing him to Cincinnati.
Please know that you all will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Please let Grandma & Grandpa (we met them at RMH) know that I am also thinking of them.

God blessings to all of you!

Jeanie & Ryan
CDH & ECMO 1987
CCHMC

Anonymous said...

Words will never be able to express the pain in my heart for you with the loss of a child. Daniel was sent to this earth by God to you to be his parents, what an honor that is. He is in heaven whole and complete in the arms of our heavenly father. May God show you the reason for this journey to been a blessing to someone else.
love and prayers to your family
Belinda Erskine & Family

Anonymous said...

Laura and Jason,

i'm an old friend of melissa and have been keeping up with daniel on the blogspot. I was so sorry to hear about your loss. it was so special to be able to read weekly about him, i felt like i knew him. he really has touched my heart. I pray for you and your family as you go through this trying time.

Nichole Berkey

Christine Way said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers. We are so sorry for your loss. I hope that you may find comfort in knowing that Daniel is resting in heaven and that he was blessed to have such an amazing and caring family.

Love,
Chrissy, Paul & Chase Way

Anonymous said...

Laura and Jason,

Please know that our thoughts are prayers are with you. Daniel is in a safe place now. He will always be in our prayers. If there is anything we can do please do not hesitate to ask.

Lots of love,

The Wickliffe family

Elizabeth said...

Found you through Jack's blog and just had to let you know that I am thinking of you all.

Be kind to yourselves and take care of one another (very hard to do). Daniel is absolutley beautiful.

Peace,
Elizabeth
Mom to CDH Angel - Cecilia Winn 11/2-12/10/99

Anonymous said...

Laura and Jason and children

My heart aches for you and your loss. We all feel like we really knew Daniel. You probably will never know how many lives that Daniel affected. The time that he was here, he made a great impact on a lot of people. I know that all of you are going through a very sad, hard time now. I pray that God will give all of you peace and comfort during the days ahead. I hope that you feel some comfort in knowing that you will be with Daniel again one day. Lil' Daniel put up a courageous fight. He is now with God and without pain or sickness. I will con't praying for all of you.
"Keep the faith and pass it on." Love In Him,
Evelyn Townsend

Anonymous said...

Laura and Jason,
I am truly shocked. I have been praying so hard for you guys. When I spoke to you yesterday Laura I really thought everything was going to work out I just wanted to beleive it so bad. Laura you are such a dedicated Mother you have gone above and beyond and it is not fair. I will continue to pray for you guys and your children. Please call me if you need anything at all even if it is just to cry. God Bless you all. Brigid and Chris Bennett

Anonymous said...

Laura and Jason,

We are extending our deepest and most heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Even though precious little Daniel was here with us for just a brief time, he touched so many hearts and lives in a very special way. He is no longer in pain and is now happy and safe with his Uncle Patrick and the other angels in Heaven. May God help you find a quiet, gentle strength to carry you through the days ahead.

Love,
Don, Margo, Mark, & Jill

Anonymous said...

Jason and Laura,

My prayers are with the both of you. I am so saddened by your loss, and although I cannot comprehend why such a young life was taken, I know in my heart God had a plan for Daniel on this earth and he fulfilled it. I continue to pray for you and your family. I pray for God to comfort the both of you.

Love, Sheila (Brigid's sister)

Fer said...

I've found you through Jack's blog and I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you.

Fer.
Mom to Juan Pablo (RCDH)

Anonymous said...

Laura and Jason,
Our thoughts and prayers and with you.
Angela Stoller

Anonymous said...

Laura and Jason,
Daniel touched so many lives in his very short life. I feel blessed to have been able to care for him during his stay at our hospital. He was such a pleasure to care for and he loved being held and rocked. Thank you for allowing me the gift of taking care of Daniel and knowing your family.
Nurse Linda

Sue said...

Dear Laura, Jason and Family,

Melissa's words, "Daniel is now w/Jesus..." still bring tears to my eyes! Your feeling of loss must cut so deeply, yet the joy of knowing he IS w/Jesus!!

You remain ever in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if you need anything.

Love,
Sue Miller

Bethany Wurdeman said...

Laura & Jason,
I am so sorry for your loss. Please know I am praying for you guys in this tough time. He is so Beautiful and is one strong little boy. I know he will be looking down on you as he is playing in Heaven.
SMILE,
Bethany & Brody LCDH
12-14-06 PSL, Denver Co

Anonymous said...

Jason and Laura,
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My heart aches for you and your family. We will still continue to remember you all in our hearts and in our prayers. Angel and I wish you all peace and comfort during this time and the times to come. We love you Laura and we will be with you in our hearts and minds. God bless you all.
In Christ's Love
Rosemary McElroy and Angel Boninsegna
www.caringbridge.org/visit/angelboninsegna

Anonymous said...

Dear Jason and Laura,

We were so sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful son, Daniel. Our hearts go out to your lovely family. He will always be in our prayers.

Love,
Aunt Pat and Uncle Don