Monday, July 7, 2008

Location, Location, Location

We've had many folks asking about where we are looking to relocate, so I felt it might be appropriate to give a little more detail so that we might get more specific help. The company I work for is the Rite Aid and we do not have any stores in the Cincinnati area. I believe the closest to Cincinnati is Middleton, Kettering, Dayton, etc. Pretty much just south of Dayton is the closest it gets. There is a chance we could relocate and I could find a new job, but I'm not sure we are ready to open the pre-existing condition can of worms yet. Of course best case scenario is we would live half way between here and there, but as of today there are no openings anywhere in that area in my current position. We do appreciate all the feedback so far in helping us make this very important move. Hopefully later today we'll be able to provide test results that show more improvement or less damage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello-
I just posted a comment on the previous post under anonymous, my sister is a pharmacist at a store called Discount Drug Mart(it is a chain in the Cincinnati /Dayton/Columbus area. Her friends & their parents own several locations) I'm sure she would be happy to give you some advice on stores. However, Dayton is not far away at all, from the Middleton area, you could be in Cincinnati in less than a 1/2 hour.

I also saw a post from someone else telling you about BCMH, a program for handicap kids in Ohio, I used to work for a ENT doctor and many kids came in with that program. It covers what insurance doesn't. Something to check into. If you are interested in contacting my sister let me know, I posted my email address in the previous post from Sunday.
Take care,
AMY HOLTHAUS