Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Results

I cannot go into detail simply because I do not know what to say. Jason is much better at this than I am but I want to go ahead and let everyone know what I know. Daniel had the MRI and it showed that he does have brain damage. They started the EEG and found that he is still actively seizing. He had another seizure before the MRI that could be seen but not all of the seizures can be seen. He is on two medication to prevent seizures but because of the results from the EEG the dose has been increased. At this time the doctors are trying to get the seizures under control so that we can determine how much damage has been done. Jason and I have a "care conference" next Wednesday with a group of doctors including the neurologist.

No comments: